We are looking for you!
Do you see yourself as a member of a multinational team shaping the way people will communicate in the future? Seize the opportunity to revolutionize the digital world while enjoying what you do. NOUS is an expanding business headquartered in Vienna Austria, with branch ofﬁces in Denver (USA) and Dubai (UAE), and ranks among the leading providers in the field of mobile guides and media-based education. We have provided tailor-made concepts with innovative technology for over 200 projects of differing sizes along with various focuses realized with museums and cultural organizations as well as big brands worldwide. NOUS advises institutions and companies on adapting their educational role to bring them inline with this ever more digital world and develops multimedia, intuitive end-user and streaming applications on the web and other platforms. Be part of it!
We offer a position with varied and challenging tasks in a young and dynamic team and the possibility to do something meaningful. Loving technology we will provide you with cutting-edge gadgets. We are flexible if you are - working with us on a single project up to continuous long-term freelancing - it’s all possible, also to go on staff. Seize the opportunity to revolutionize the digital world while enjoying what you do!
Email your application and examples of published work or links to Github/Stackoverflow profiles to jobs@nousdigital.
Frontend Developer (f/m)
- Frontend development of any kind
- Support our project managers and other team members with concepts, specifications, and documentation
- Know-How of server-side templating languages, integration in MVC frameworks such as Django, Flask, Rails (we use Django)
- Interest in new technologies
- You like working in teams, are flexible and reliable, and love challenges
- Your English ist fluent, good command of written and spoken German is a plus.
Salary is negotiable, start as soon as possible.
Android Developer (f/m)Your tasks
As Android developer at NOUS you
- work on Android development of challenging projects with our Android team,
- are responsible for requirements and estimates, and
- support our project managers and other team members with concepts, specifications, and documentation.
We are looking for you, if you
- have knowledge of Java and Android SDK,
- bring both, backend as well as frontend competencies,
- have experience using XML / JSON / SQL (e.g. for interfaces),
- demonstrate analytical problem solving along with the ability to fix problems, and
- love challenges.