We are looking for you!
Do you see yourself as a member of a multinational team shaping the way people will communicate in the future? Seize the opportunity to revolutionize the digital world while enjoying what you do. NOUS is an expanding business headquartered in Vienna Austria, with branch ofﬁces in Denver (USA) and Dubai (UAE), and ranks among the leading providers in the field of mobile guides and media-based education. We have provided tailor-made concepts with innovative technology for over 200 projects of differing sizes along with various focuses realized with museums and cultural organizations as well as big brands worldwide. NOUS advises institutions and companies on adapting their educational role to bring them inline with this ever more digital world and develops multimedia, intuitive end-user and streaming applications on the web and other platforms. Be part of it!
- Varied and challenging tasks in a young and dynamic team
- Internal trainings and further education
- Co-creation in workplace design and processes
- Regular team events
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Airy office located in an up-and-coming creative area with very good public connections
- Free coffee and fruits, and freshly cooked food on Tuesdays
- Various hangout areas
Email your application and examples of published work or links to Github/Stackoverflow profiles to Claudia Schallert, email@example.com.
Software Developer C/C++ (f/m/x) for 3D audio solution
- Passionate about building interactive solutions,
- Completed technical education (HTL, Uni, FH) or several years of professional experience in software development,
- Profound knowledge in C/C++ programming,
- Experienced handling of Linux,
- Ideally, experienced with communication protocols (e.g. TCP, UDP, UART, etc.),
- Interest in software audio processing,
- Team player, flexible and reliable,
- Fluency in English; good command of written and spoken German is a plus.
As C/C++ Software Developer at NOUS you
- are part of our museum team working on our immersive 3D audio solution NOUS sonic*,
- work closely with Android Developers, UX and hardware experts,
- coordinate detailed decisions concerning UI/UX, stability and error handling,
- are responsible for maintaining and enhancing existing projects, as well as improving quality.
*NOUS Sonic is an interactive audio system that lets the user control digital sounds through motion in space. For more info check www.noussonic.com.
We are flexible if you are - continuous long-term freelancing or going on staff. Annual gross salary starting at 44,000 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualifications. Start asap.